**COVID-19 UPDATE 27th April 2021**
THE INN WILL BE OPEN FOR BAR/DINING FROM 3pm ON THE 28th of APRIL.
ROOMS ARE NOW OPEN.
Further details on how we will be operating can be found below.
We will continue to be guided by the Scottish and UK Government guidance, and will keep you up to date here. A copy of the Scottish Government's route map out of lockdown is here.
ROOM BOOKINGS - The online diary is current and up to date. Vacancies can occur so please check back directly (it's the quickest way for you). The Inn will be closed to non-residents on Tuesdays, re-opening at 3pm on Wednesdays. Special bar/dining service will be in place for residents (in line with the bar/dining restrictions). Please see the Eating & Drinking for the current indoor & outdoor dining/bar restrictions
PLEASE NOTE : This information is about Accommodation Booking. For information on dining bookings please refer to our Eating & Drinking section. Please note, residents are automatically reserved an evening dining table, when their accommodation booking is confirmed.
The Inn offers online accommodation booking, link below. Given the flexibility this offers to our guests, from home and abroad, it is now our preferred method of taking bookings.
This is still managed through our own website. We do not use 3rd parties to take bookings on our behalf. All our bookings are managed internally, to ensure our guests needs are met and we can best manage the occupancy in the rooms.
Helpful Information about Booking with us:
IF OUR ONLINE DIARY IS SHOWING NO AVAILABILITY THIS MEANS WE ARE FULL FOR THAT NIGHT[S]. THE SYSTEM IS LIVE AND CURRENT. WHILST THIS MAY BE SUPRISING, WE ARE A VERY BUSY LITTLE INN. WE DO GET CANCELLATIONS AND UNDER COVID-19, VACANCIES MAY ARISE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK. Otherwise, information on options, is below. Please be advised, we are unable to tell you anything different than what is below if your ring or email so please help us by checking back for any changes. Thank you :)
- Given the current Covid-19 situation, with regards to travel restrictions, our accommodation availability is subject to change. So if you are considering booking with us but your preferred date isn't available at the moment, then this may change, so please check back online regularly. For other options, please refer to the information below.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the rules surrounding groups and dining together. A copy of the March 2021 route map out of lockdown can be found here.
- If you are able to, please consider other dates, when we may have more availability. If there is no availability for the dates you have selected you will be shown our availability calendar which indicates the closest available date to your requested one (shown in green). You can scroll between months to see what is available/when. If we just don't have enough rooms to meet your request, then to see our availability calendar, please use the date 1 May 2021 as your 'dummy' request date. As this date has no vacancies, the system will show you the availability calendar. Please note, each row represents a different room so if you are looking for more than one room, then you will need to ensure there are 2 green boxes in 2 different rows on the date. If a room(s) on a date is green and is suitable for you then please just select it and you will be taken to the booking process: or
- Please consider other local accommodation options which are listed on our website: or
- If you are flexible with making a booking, then please check back on the calendar as we do keep it up to date if rooms become available again. We also use Facebook to notify our followers of late cancellations (they do happen) so please check this out too :)
Accommodation Bookings (until 31 March 2022)
We have now opened up bookings till the 30 November 2021 (CLOSED ON TUESDAYS). We will look at opening post this date later in the year.
Please note there are different Terms & Conditions post 1 April 2021, highlights follow and copies are below.
- 4 of our 7 bedrooms are now a 2 night minimum stay.
- We now require a 25% deposit to secure bookings - Please check the T&Cs (for the group size you are booking) for more details, links below.
- The group size has changed from more than 6 people to more than 4 people (so the Group T&Cs apply, links to copies below),
- We had a large number of Covid-19 re-booking requests from this year so are already very busy for April, May and June 2021. The system is live and current so if are not showing suitable availability for your date(s) then you you may wish to check back or consider other local options.
- If the calendar is showing no availability then we don't currently have any . We do not run a cancellation list so please consider other dates, check back or consider other options.
Making an Online Booking
The ‘Check Availability/Book Online’ link below will take you to our online booking system where you can check availability and make a booking directly.
- You will need to have your credit or debit card handy to confirm a booking. Please note we have revised Terms and Conditions for our accommodation bookings (copy below).
- Please ensure you enter your correct email address when making your booking. Once you have made a booking online you will receive a confirmation email from the system. Please remember to save a copy of this! If you haven't received it please check your junk/spam box. If it’s not there, please get in touch [email protected] to ensure your booking is confirmed.
- If you experience any problems with this link or booking online please try again. As with all systems they can have little glitches sometimes!
- If there is no availability for the dates you have selected you will be shown our availability calendar which indicates the closest available date to your requested one (shown in green).
- Cancelling your Booking - Once you have made a booking, if you wish to cancel it, you must email us at [email protected] Your booking is not cancelled until you receive an email reply from us.
Please note if you are looking at making a group booking different Terms & Conditions apply (copies below, under Terms & Conditions). A group is defined as:
From 1 April 2021 - A Group is more than 4 people.
If you are a group, please email us directly to discuss your requirements to ensure you are aware of our T&Cs.
Here is the link to our booking system:
If you are not able to make your booking online or just have a general booking enquiry please send us an email to [email protected] or give us a ring on 01520 744 262. We aim to check our booking emails throughout the day but, if we are busy, there may be a slight delay. It is preferable to ring between 9am and 11am as we are generally busy out-with these times. We are only a small Inn and don't have a designated receptionist.
Terms & Conditions 2021/2022 (till 31 March 2022)