**REVISED OPENING HOURS**
From 3pm – 10pm WEDNESDAY &
11.30am — 10pm THURSDAY-MONDAY
ALL DAY TUESDAY &
UNTIL 3pm ON WEDNESDAY
Further information on Accommodation and Eating & Drinking with us can be found here:
PLEASE NOTE, NEW COVID-19 ARRANGEMENTS, APPLY TO ALL VISITORS TO THE INN, DETAILS BELOW.
**THE INN OPERATES A 1 METRE SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY WITH ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE TO SUPPORT THIS.**
PLEASE HELP US KEEP YOU, US AND OUR COMMUNITY SAFE
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR PRIORITY, COMPRIMISING ON SAFETY IS NOT
DURING YOUR VISIT TO US PLEASE:
- PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL TO VISIT US IF YOU ARE FROM AN AREA WHICH IS SUBJECT TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS (THIS IS NOW LAW IN SCOTLAND).
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF YOU ARE UNWELL AND DISPLAYING ANY OF THE COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
- WEAR A MASK (unless eating or drinking @ a table) (under 5s exempt)
- OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING @ ALL TIMES
- HANDWASH/SANITISE HANDS on ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN OPERATION
- TABLE BOOKINGS ONLY (for eating & drinking). UNDERCOVER OUTDOOR & (LIMITED) INDOOR SEATING AVAILABLE. TO BOOK, PLEASE GO TO OUR EATING & DRINKING SECTION
- TOILETS ARE STRICTLY FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY (public toilets are in the public car park beside the Filling Station)
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS PREFERRED.
- ALL DOGS MUST BE OUTSIDE & ON A LEAD (except assistance & residents dogs)
Here is a copy of our Visit Scotland (in association with Visit Britain) COVID-19 Industry Standard We're Good to Go certificate.
Judith Fish MBE, and all her lovely staff, welcome you to the Applecross Inn. The Inn aims to provide you with friendly service, fabulous food and drink and comfortable accommodation.
Situated on Shore Street, on the rural-remote Applecross peninsula, in the North West Highlands of Scotland, the Inn boasts lovely views across the Inner Sound of Raasay, to the isles of Raasay and Skye.
The Inn offers seven comfortable en-suite bedrooms on a bed and breakfast basis, they all have sea views! The price per adult per night for bed and breakfast is from £70 for 2020/2021. Please see our Accommodation section for more information. Online booking is now available and our preferred option.
Famous for its quality, multiple award-winning, dining and bar, the Inn’s great range of delicious fresh meals are well worth the journey here. We specialise in using local produce, including seafood and highland game and meats. We also offer daily seafood specials and have children and vegetarian menus available. Open for meals from 12pm till 7.30pm. Prices for meals range from £4.00 to £25. The main bar area is wheelchair accessible and children (under 16) are welcome until 9pm. Well behaved dogs on a lead are also permitted (NOT FROM 15TH JULY 2020 (ASSISTANCE and RESIDENTS DOGS EXCEPTED) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) . Wifi is provided in public areas in return for a donation to support local good causes. Please see our Eating & Drinking section for more information, including booking dining online.
Open year-round, during the warmer months outdoor dining in our beer garden and ‘Applecross Inn-Side Out’ are also available. During the colder months, there is a peat burning stove in the bar/dining area. A Gold Green Tourism award winner, Judith and her staff aim to provide you and your family with an enjoyable relaxing Highland experience.
We offer gift vouchers for the Inn for B&B and/or Meals with drinks, for any amount. Please see our Accommodation and Eating & Drinking sections for current tariffs. Vouchers are valid for a year from date of issue. Please email or give us a ring with your request. Great gifts for those who have (nearly) everything!
Please be advised we are not open for breakfast to non-residents from March till November.