** WINTER SPECIAL OFFERS @ THE INN ** - As we have a number of room vacancies between 13th January and the end of March we are running a couple of special offers.
SPECIAL OFFER 1 - If you book accommodation (B&B) for 2 or 3 nights from Sunday to Wednesday (inc.), from 13th of January to the 25th of March, ONE NIGHT will be free!!
SPECIAL OFFER 2 - If you stay for 3 or more nights from January 13th until the end of March, 2020 and spend over £25 on meals you will be entitled to a £25 meal discount on your total booking meal bill (so not per person). Please use the Promo Code - 25MEAL in the promo code box (top right hand corner) at the start of your booking.
Please book online https://bit.ly/2NlHVMd or direct via the phone 01520 744 262 to make a booking.
NB: If you have already made a booking with us, to which these discounts apply, these discounts will be applied retrospectively.
The Inn now offers online booking, link below. This is still managed through our own website. We do not use 3rd parties to take bookings on our behalf.
Instead we manage all our bookings internally to ensure our guests needs are met and we can manage the occupancy in the Inn's rooms.
Given the flexibility this offers to our guests, from home and abroad, it is now our preferred method of taking bookings.
2020 Accommodation Bookings
Please note, we are now heavily booked from April to September this year. We currently have very limited availability May and limited availability in April, June and September. March, July and August are filling up quickly too! Whilst this may be hard to believe we are a very popular little place and as the only Inn/hotel in the area we book up very quickly. Please be advised that our online booking system, is live and it reflects current availability. So, if you check our availability calendar on our booking system, and the date shows as fully booked, or we can't meet your booking requirements e.g. only 1 room available when you require 2, then we are unable to fulfill your booking request at the moment. If this is the case, there are few options:
- If you are able to, please consider other dates, when we may have more availability. If there is no availability for the dates you have selected you will be shown our availability calendar which indicates the closest available date to your requested one (shown in green). You can scroll between months to see what is available/when. If we just don't have enough rooms to meet your request, then to see our availability calendar, please use the date 1 May 2020 as your 'dummy' request date. As this date (currently) has no vacancies, the system will show you the availability calendar. Please note, each row represents a different room so if you are looking for more than one room, then you will need to ensure there are 2 green boxes in 2 different rows on the date. If a room(s) on a date is green and is suitable for you then please just select it and you will be taken to the booking process: or
- If you would like to be considered for a room cancellation, should one occur, then please email us with your requirements (see "No Availability" section below for more details): or
- Please consider other local accommodation options which are listed on our website: or
- If you are flexible with making a booking, then please check back on the calendar as we do keep it up to date if rooms become available again. We also use Facebook to notify our followers of late cancellations (they do happen) so please check this out too :)
Making an Online Booking
The ‘Check Availability/Book Online’ link below will take you to our online booking system where you can check availability and make a booking directly.
You will need to have your credit or debit card handy to confirm a booking. Please note we have revised Terms and Conditions for our accommodation bookings (copy below).
If you experience any problems with this link or booking online please try again. As with all systems they can have little glitches sometimes!
If there is no availability for the dates you have selected you will be shown our availability calendar which indicates the closest available date to your requested one (shown in green).
Please note if you are looking at making a group booking (so a group of more than 6 people) different Terms & Conditions apply. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Once you have made a booking online you will receive a confirmation email from the system. Please remember to save a copy of this! If you haven't received it please check your junk/spam box. If it’s not there, please get in touch to ensure your booking is confirmed.
If you are not able to make your booking online e.g. you prefer not to use online booking systems (PLEASE NOTE, if you have checked our booking system and we are showing as having no availability, please refrain from ringing or emailing just to check if there is availability (we are getting lots of calls like this and as small Inn without a designated receptionist it is quite onerous for us. There is more information on what to do when this is the case under the '2020 Booking Accommodation') above or just have a general booking enquiry please send us an email to email@example.com or give us a ring on 01520 744 262. We aim to check our booking emails throughout the day but, if we are busy, there may be a slight delay. It is preferable to ring between 9am and 12pm as we are generally busy out-with these times. We are only a small Inn and don't have a designated receptionist.
Terms & Conditions
Please note the following Terms & Conditions now apply to new guest bookings with us. These are for groups of 6 people or less.
1. Check in Between 15:00 and 22:00 - Check out by 11:00. 2. Children of all ages are welcome. 3. Pets are allowed at a charge of GBP 20.00 per stay 4. Smoking is allowed in some of the open air areas 5. Groups are accepted up to a maximum of 6 people (see Additional Terms & Conditions below). No stag and hen groups. 6. Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge.
A valid credit card is required to guarantee the booking. Payments by cash, bacs, and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard - no charge
Additional Check In Notes
Come to the bar to check in and receive your key. Dinner is available to our guests in our bar/dining area. Meals are served from 12pm till 9pm. We automatically reserve a dining table for residents. We will discuss a preferred time on arrival. If you are going to be arriving after 6pm please let us know so we can best manage your dining table.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Groups larger than 6
If your booking is for a group, more than 6 people you must contact us directly to discuss your requirements. These are special bookings and have different Terms and Conditions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking request.
Pets must be well behaved and bring their own bedding if they are sharing the room with their owners.
Please note, we manage our rooms on a 'whole of Inn' occupancy basis. This gives us the flexibility to meet our guests needs, based on their requirements for their stay, and to manage occupancy. Please ensure you select the type of room and the required configuration you need at the time of booking. Please note you are not booking a specific room, rather one which has the occupancy and configuration requirements, at the tariff suitable, for you.
If you have visited before, you are welcome to request a specific room, we will do our best to meet your requirements. Please request these through the comments section on your booking.
Please ensure you advise us of any extra needs or requests e.g. our downstairs room due to access, dietary restrictions, special additions e.g. wine in the room. Please request these through the comments section on your booking.
Cancelling your Booking
If you wish to cancel your booking you must email us at email@example.com Your booking is not cancelled until you receive an email reply from us.
Please note, if there is no availability showing on our online calendar, for the dates you require, we may have a future cancellation.
If you would like to be notified if this occurs, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the date(s), occupancy and bed configuration of the room(s) you require, any special requirements and a contact phone number.
Please ensure you put the dates you require in the subject field of the email to help us quickly check if we get a cancellation which may suit you :)
Please be advised cancellations with us can be rare and last minute so unless you are flexible with your booking arrangements it is advisable to book elsewhere. Other local accommodation options can be found on our website.